Corteva Agriscience Showcases Leading R&D Pipeline Advancements
Sustainable innovation fuels
"We have refined our company's strategy, our operating model and our culture, all designed to meet the global challenges of food security, climate change and the energy transition, but also drive greater value for farmers and allow
Sustainable innovations address productivity, climate and food security
An industry leader in innovation, the Company is building on its 100-year corn breeding history with new advanced breeding techniques and proprietary biotechnology traits while developing next generation sustainability-advantaged crop protection products.
"Farmers need improved products that solve farm-level and field-level specific challenges, all while helping improve the overall sustainability of agriculture," said
- Reduced stature corn that allows farmers to optimize how they manage their fields while having a more climate resilient crop.
- Advanced seed breeding and gene editing to unlock additional power of native genetics to improve yield potential, enhance disease resistance, and build new value-added seed protein and oil products.
- Differentiated and sustainably-advantaged crop protection products like Inatreq™ active, Adavelt™ active and Haviza™ active - three naturally inspired actives for disease control. This family of fungicides uses a new mode of action, has numerous favorable sustainability benefits, and represents generations of innovation for food production and sustainability.
- Expanded source of renewable energy, with a new winter oilseed/soybean double cropping system.
Cortevahas developed and tested proprietary varieties of winter canola for a double crop system in the southern U.S.to create a new feedstock option for the renewable fuels market, an additional revenue opportunity for farmers, while reducing the carbon intensity of oil production.
- Digital insights on how to get more yield and yield protection from
Cortevaseed and crop protection products.
"These highlights are representative of our robust pipeline and our ongoing commitment to provide farmers with the tools they need to increase productivity, profitability and sustainability on their operations – which in turn results in healthy, nutritious and affordable food for the rest of us," said Eathington. "We look forward to advancing these innovations to ensure farmers have access to technology that benefits them and society."
™ ® ℠ Trademarks and service marks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies.
Cautionary Statement About Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and may be identified by their use of words like "plans," "expects," "will," "anticipates," "believes," "intends," "projects," "estimates" or other words of similar meaning. All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including statements about
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corteva-agriscience-showcases-leading-rd-pipeline-advancements-301624170.html
Media Relations, Kris Allen, 403-483-5205, firstname.lastname@example.org, Investor Relations, Kim Booth, 302-485-3704, email@example.com