Stockholder Services Q&A

How do I find information about my Corteva stock account?

If you are a registered stockholder, you can contact Corteva’s transfer agent, Computershare. If your stock is held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.

back to top

Who is Corteva’s transfer agent? How do I contact Corteva’s transfer agent?

Corteva’s transfer agent is Computershare. You can contact Computershare:

By Phone

Toll Free: (U.S. and Canada)

Direct Dial/Toll: (Outside U.S. and Canada)

Hearing Impaired:

Telephone representatives are available from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Translation services are available upon request.

The interactive voice response is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.




By Mail

Standard Delivery:
PO BOX 505000
Louisville, KY, 40233-5000, USA

462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600,
Louisville, KY, 40202, USA

Please include your name, address, daytime telephone number and account number on all correspondence.

Computershare can help you with any of the following requests:

Address changes Lost dividend checks
Direct deposit of dividends Lost stock certificates
Dividend payments Name changes
Dividend reinvestment Shareholder records
Duplicate mailings of account or tax statements Stock transfers
Buying or selling shares Cost basis information
back to top

Can I view my Corteva stock account information online?

Registered stockholders can access their account online at Computershare's Investor Center website by visiting You can print account statements, update address information, print tax statements, and perform certain transfers and transactions such as buying and selling shares, and enrolling in dividend reinvestment or direct deposit. If your stock is held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.

back to top

What is the difference between a registered stockholder and beneficial stockholder?

If your Corteva shares are held in your name directly through Corteva’s transfer agent, Computershare, then you are a registered stockholder.

If your Corteva shares are held by a broker, dealer, bank, other nominee or custodian fund, then you are a beneficial stockholder. This is also commonly known as a “street” account or being a “street” holder.

back to top

Will Corteva have a dividend reinvestment or direct stock purchase plan?

Registered stockholders may reinvest cash dividends in additional Corteva shares through the Computershare CIP, a direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan offered and administered by Computershare. Details about the Computershare CIP, including any fees and how to enroll, are available via Computershare’s website.

back to top

How do I transfer stock or change the name on my Corteva stock account?

U.S. resident registered stockholders may use the Computershare Transfer Wizard website to prepare transfer forms online for all or some of the shares in an account. You must login with your account information to use Transfer Wizard. Once the forms are completed online, you will receive instructions for printing, signing, and returning the forms to Computershare for processing. Transfer Wizard is not available for non U.S. residents.

Transfer forms are also available online at: For additional information on transferring shares, registered stockholders may contact Computershare. If your stock is held by a broker, please contact your broker directly.

back to top

What is a medallion signature guarantee?

A medallion guarantee is a type of signature guarantee used within the securities industry which verifies the authority and authenticity of a signature. A medallion signature guarantee is different from a notary. Signatures on written instructions, forms or stock certificates authorizing stock transactions must be reviewed by a firm that is a member of a qualified medallion guarantee program and have a medallion signature guarantee stamp affixed. Firms participating in the medallion stamp program include commercial banks, savings banks, savings and loan institutions, U.S. stockbrokers and security dealers, or credit unions. If you require a medallion signature guarantee, contact a bank, brokerage house or other financial institution with which you do business. Please note that if you are not the registered owner, you will be required to present documentation to the guarantor proving your authorization to execute the transfer.

back to top

Stock and Dividends

What is Corteva’s ticker symbol and CUSIP number?

Corteva’s trading symbol on the New York Stock Exchange is CTVA. Corteva’s CUSIP number is 22052L 104 .

back to top

Where can I find performance information for Corteva stock?

Information about the performance of Corteva stock is available at

back to top

Where can I find information about dividends on Corteva stock?

The declaration, payment and amount of any dividends following the distribution will be subject to the sole discretion of Corteva’s board of directors and will depend upon many factors. Information about dividends is available at

back to top

What about E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company’s (EID) preferred stock?

EID is now a subsidiary of Corteva, Inc. EID preferred stock remains issued and outstanding and continues to be listed on the NYSE. The symbol has changed from DDPrA and DDPrB to CTAPrA and CTAPrB. Computershare remains the transfer agent for EID preferred stock.

back to top

How can I request a duplicate 1099-DIV?

1099-DIV's are mailed either a) with the final dividend check or statement of the calendar year or b) no later than January 31. Registered stockholders may request a duplicate copy of any tax statement by contacting Computershare.

back to top

Where can I find tax cost basis information for Corteva after the spin-off?

A Form 8937 will be posted on within 45 days after the spin-off. Please keep in mind that this information may not address all aspects that are relevant to your situation. We recommend you consult with your tax advisor to apply the information to your individual circumstances.

back to top

How may I replace lost or stale-dated dividend checks?

Registered stockholders may request replacement of dividend checks online or by contacting Computershare.

back to top

Escheatment Q&A

What is "escheatment" and when does it take place?

Escheatment is the process by which abandoned or unclaimed property is transferred to a state, making the state the legal owner of the property. A stock account can be deemed abandoned by inactivity due to an incorrect mailing address, uncashed dividend checks, or no direct contact by the stockholder for a specified period of time. Each state has its own escheatment laws, with inactivity or dormancy periods ranging from three to five years. The laws apply to all inactive stock accounts – whether owned by U.S. or foreign stockholders, including those enrolled in dividend reinvestment plans or direct deposit of dividend payments or holding paper stock certificates. Before any property is transferred to a state, all companies are required to perform a due diligence search for owners of property at risk of escheatment.

back to top

How can I prevent my stock account from being escheated to the state?

You must keep your stock account active. Do this by: keeping your address current and correct, voting your proxy, cashing or depositing all dividend checks, and responding to any due diligence mailings from our transfer agent.

back to top

Will enrollment in the Computershare CIP keep my account stock account active?

Several states confirmed that dividend reinvestment may not constitute "direct" contact by a stockholder. So even if there is a good address on the account, if there has been no other account activity (for example, sale or purchase of shares, voting a proxy, or an address change or response to a due diligence mailing) during the dormancy period governed by the state, the stock account may be considered to be inactive or dormant by the state. As such, the property is then escheated to the state according to its specific laws.

back to top

How can I find out if I have any escheated property? How can I recover any escheated property?

Go to home state’s website to search for unclaimed property. International stockholders should search in the State of Delaware. To make a claim, follow the instructions provided by each state.

back to top